The possibilities are endless
MCS is equipped with a full team of AWS Certified Production Level Welders, specializing in MIG, TIG, and Stick welding. Capable in Carbon Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, and Specialty Alloys, the possibilities are endless!
Our craftsmen hold multiple industry certifications as well as complete continued training to remain up-to-date on industry certifications, techniques, and other safety measures.
While MCS prides itself for remaining above the industry in terms of equipment and technology, our customers remain our top priority. In order to save our customer’s time and money, MCS has made capital investments in items such as our bulk gas system (90/10 mixture), industry leading Lincoln welders, Zipline Weld Booms, and robotic welding.
Having great equipment not only allows us to complete our jobs to the fullest, but also having some of the best craftsmen the industry has to offer!
Committed to excellence
Remaining under one roof, our team of fabricators and technicians are here for all of your burn, cut, and bending needs. Our team’s commitment to excellence allows us to meet all of your next project’s requirements as well as execute OTD. With an outstanding track record on efficiency, we are able to execute premium fabrication at a premium price.
Our plant utilizes the following:
- ALLtra Plasma CNC
- Up to 1” thick
- Max plate size of 96” x 240”
- Accurpress Hydraulic Press Brakes
- 250 Ton x 12’
- (2) 525 Ton x 12’
- 1050 Ton x 24’
- Standard EV550-20 Press Brake (2023 Model)
- Davi Form Roller
- 5/8” x 10’ capacity
Let our team’s mission become your solution!
committed to delivering quality products
In-house, MCS has a fully integrated CNC and Manual Machine shop equipped with not only the best machines in the industry, but also the best tradesmen and women that operate them. Our team of highly skilled and seasoned machinists are committed towards achieving outstanding accuracy while remaining consistent in all stages of the machining processes.
Our CNC and Manual Machine shop are equipped with both milling and lathe machines in order to meet all of our customers needs and specifications. Our machine capabilities are as follows:
- HAAS VF-11 Vertical Milling Center
- Large machining platform for larger parts.
- Axis travels of X120.” /Y40.” /Z30.”
- Doosan DNM 400 Vertical Milling Center
- Small platform for high-speed machining.
- Axis travels of X30.” /Y17.2” /Z20.”
- Doosan DNM 750 Vertical Milling Center
- Mid-size platform for general machining.
- Axis travels of X64.2” /Y30.” /Z25.6”
- Doosan Puma 5100 LM Turning Center
- Live tooling for secondary milling and drilling operations
- Main spindle chuck size of 21”
- Max turn diameter 25.6”
- Max turn length 78.8”
- Bridgeport Series 1 Milling Machine
- Clausing Colchester 15”
Machining quality products and delivering to our customers exact needs is our commitment to you!